95% road and 5% off-road
* Tourance Next is replacing Tourance EXP, and comes in a full range of bias ply and radial sizes
* The Tourance Next features a Dual-Compound configuration, derived from the experience
* New compounds feature high dispersion Silica with high performance synthetic polymer and the newest resins and
* The rear sizes adopt a Dual Compound solution where the center compound is always from 40 to 45mm wide
(depending on the size) to fully cover the footprint area while riding straight and features a 50% content of Silica, specifically developed to optimize the mileage and stability, also at high speed, fully loaded with luggage and a
* The shoulder compounds are 100% Silica (Full Silica) that guaranties an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces and provides great confidence when riding .
* The Front tire is mono-compound with a high silica content (over 50%) and implements different types of new polymers and resins that provide improved handling and grip with a fast warm up
* The front Tourance Next implements an innovative new high stiffness structure for a more sport bike tire behavior.
* The Tourance Next rears feature the Metzeler InteractTM technology with a three zones of variable tension belt layout,
and is quite similar to the original Roadtec Z8 InteractTM.
* New tire profiles have been developed along with the structure with the aim of improving the street and touring oriented behavior, wear regularity, mileage, and comfort.
* Great attention has been paid to the tread pattern design, where the Greek ? TM and Metzeler family feeling is used and offers an aesthetic feature has a functional effect.
* Tourance Next strongly improves on wet behavior and 15% on mileage vs. the Tourance EXP
* OE on the new 2013 BMW R1200GS